How Itlibraries Guarantees excellent Quality Products?
Experts and professionals of Itlibraries provide highly standard, classified and authentic learning materials for IT exams to students who are interested in IT because:
- Questions & Answers included in Itlibraries study materials are compiled by Senior IT Professionals and Experts who have years of experience in the practical field.
- After each term exams, the exam patterns are reviewed and analyzed which form the basis of Product Update. Study material are updated and enhanced depending upon the change of the actual Exam questions and the paper pattern of the latest exams. 95% of the actual exams questions are covered in Itlibraries study materials.
These are the special features of our product which makes us confident to offer Full refund if you fail any Exam at first attempt. Itlibraries Guarantees you success at your first attempt if you are preparing from our study guide. Itlibraries is all that is needed for success in any Exam Certification.
How to Claim the Refund / Exchange?
If you fail your money is fully secure as Itlibraries offers Itlibraries Guarantee Policy. But you must remember that before claiming the guarantee all of the downloaded materials must be deleted and all copies of Itlibraries materials must be destroyed; otherwise you cannot claim your money refunding.
If you want to claim Itlibraries Refund/Exchange Policy, you must submit the Examination Score Report in PDF format within seven days of Test along with a filled in Refund Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. After verifying the authenticity of documents submitted, Billing Team will then arrange the refund within 7 days after they receive the email and verify the documentations through a proper process*.
Give it a try and you will lose nothing! There is ABSOLUTELY NO RISK!
* The guarantee offered by Itlibraries applies only to single-user licenses purchased directly from Itlibraries.
Under What Conditions I can Claim the Guarantee?
Full Refund is applicable and valid for any Itlibraries product if the user fails the corresponding exam within 30 days from the date of purchase. You can contact at email@example.com to claim this guarantee and get full refund. If your Exam failure occurs before the purchasing date then you are not qualified for claiming guarantee. You must send the refund request within 7 days after exam failure.
Note: The money-back-guarantee is not applicable/valid in the following cases:
- If the exams Failure occurs within 7 days after the purchasing date. We recommend our candidates a study time of 7 days to prepare for the exam when they have purchased a Itlibraries study material. If the failure occurs within 7 days of purchase, your claim will be rejected on the basis of in-sufficient study of Itlibraries materials;
- Wrong purchase. In case you have downloaded the incorrect product, Itlibraries will not entertain any claims;
- In case of Free test (does not matter if it is a failed or wrong choice);
- In case of Expired order(s) (exceeding the limit of 30 days from the purchase date);
- Retired test (For those students who used our recent product to attend the exam which is already retired);
- All Study Guides. Audio Exams and Labs Preparations by Itlibraries are not covered by Guarantee so you can not make claim against them;
- Products on sale (if you purchased the materials that are sold at a reduced price; or are given for free);
- Different in the names (Candidate’s name is different than the payer’s name);
- The refund policy is not valid for Bundles purchase and thus you can not claim the guarantee on Bundle purchases;
- Our Guarantee Policy is not applicable to Admission Tests, Language Courses, Avaya, CISSP, EMC, HP, Oracle, PMIandSSCP exams as www.itlibraries.com provides only the practice questions for these;
- Outdated Exam materials are not valid for claim. Candidates who use our outdated materials to attend the Exam which is already updated by Itlibraries Team have no right to make Claims;